Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh My...

Above: C. Adam (my nephew) - a sketch for the C. Adam's Bakery Logo (my sister's bakery in Milwaukee Wisconsin...sooooo delicious - if you have a chance, go there and eat the bakery there becuase it will be the best you have ever had, and I am not just saying that because she is my sister)!
I am organizing my studio right now as I apply for graduate study and start gearing up for more creativity, and I came across some projects I had forgotten about...



Above: cover illustration concept for a bread cookbook



Above: illustration for pet supplier annual report




Above: Sketches I found for a business card I worked on (we didn't move forward with these)...



This last year has been the most work- intensive year I have ever had. I had been given a great opportunity at work, but I though all of the working hours (sometimes 70 hours a week), I realized that I really really really would rather spend my time living my life and focusing on my family, life, travel adventures, and of course, my illustration. I am just so happy now to be able to finally come home and say..."oh yeah, I don't have to keep on working on "work" tonight!"...which frees up my brain for things I would like to pursue. Thank goodness!!

More to come...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm glad you finally posted here again! Hmmmm, bread cook book--yummy fresh bread, love the illustration!

Maureen said...

Jennifer -
I really liked your bread cookbook painting and I incorporated it into my blog - I hope that's OK - I gave you credit! I was an Art/English double major. Feel free to take a peek:
http://lovingthetasmaniandevil.wordpress.com/